Only 204 miles on this super clean Demo Freeride. Full warranty until July of 2021.
• ROTAX 850 E-TEC ENGINE: The most powerful 2-stroke engine in the industry.* It pumps out 10 more horsepower (165 hp) than its predecessor, but its responsiveness is what really shines. With the new pDrive primary clutch, it’s 30% quicker responding than the 800R E-TEC giving you the instant control you demand.*Observed HP measured on internal dyno test in optimal conditions for 2-stroke engines.
• REV Gen4 PLATFORM: Key to the Freeride’s agility is the extreme mass centralization of the 4th generation REV platform. The trademark pyramidal frame, new die-cast aluminum front suspension module and new heat exchanger design ensure it’s strong, yet lightweight. The open design of the REV Gen4 deep snow platform allows riders to ride freely with their own style, attacking terrain as it suits them instead of the sled. Designed to be the most agile, responsive sled in the mountains, the side-to-side centralized mass creates a sled that’s ultra-responsive to rider input, making it easy to initiate sidehill and carving maneuvers even in the most technical terrain.
• PDRIVE CLUTCH: A major factor in the quickness of REV sleds is the new pDrive clutch. Fast and friction-free dual rollers transfer torque in place of traditional sliding buttons on this 100% clutch. The oversize rollers with needle bearings, wide flyweights and shaft-on-shaft design emphasize smooth operation and long life. Ultra-responsive shifting, impressive RPM consistency and 2.8 lb./ 1.3 kg lighter than the TRA VII.
• COOL AIRFLOW: Side panel venting improves airflow to drive components for cooler operations and optimal performance.
• KYB PRO SHOCKS: These shocks are standard on the MXZx 600RS race sled - so you know they're extremely capable and durable for control in the toughest conditions. Remote reservoir design for performance and they are a rebuildable/revalvable. Easy Adjust compression damping knob does not require tools; rebound adjustments are standard as well.
• MOUNTAIN-SPECIFIC DESIGN: We advanced mountain sled design for easier and more predictable handling in all conditions. The narrow body panels, bottom pan, tunnel and running boards are designed for optimal interface with snow in mountain maneuvers. An open tunnel end eliminates drag.
• FULL-LENGHT PROFILE RUNNING BOARDS: Rigid full-length extruded aluminum grid-style design with wide openings for exceptional snow evacuation and superior grip. Flat foot positioning for comfort and control, plus a 1 lb. weight reduction.
• TMOTION REAR SUSPENSION: The tMotion flexes laterally, reducing the effort to initiate a roll, due to a ball joint at the center hinge between the rear arm and drop link and split flat-tube front arms. Very progressive motion ratio makes the ride on trails even more comfortable.
• RAS 3 FRONT SUSPENSION: Precise, predictable handling and outstanding bump absorption, even in harsh conditions, with State-of-the-art unequal length A-arm front suspension.